MUSHROOM has been used for thousands of years, both as food and herbal medicine. Studies show that mushrooms can increase the production and activity of white blood cells. And this, according to the director of the Institute of Herbal Medicine DouglasÂ Schar, very good to fight infection.
Not just like modern people as a food ingredient, mushrooms foodstuffs has become popular since ancient times. In fact, the kings of Ancient Egypt and Greece in centuries BC known as mushroom enthusiasts.
Ancient Greeks believed, eat fungus causes a person to become stronger and healthier. The result is they are strong, bold, and mighty.
Pharaoh, king of Egypt notoriously vile, heavy hobbyists eat mushrooms. So special, it was called the king of mushrooms as the food of the gods.
People of Japan and China also complement the menu with mushrooms hereditary. Not only delights the taste, but also high in nutritional value. The oyster mushroom is one source of nutrients which are currently very popular with the public.
Mushrooms proved highly nutritious and beneficial to health:
– High protein, higher than the chicken and tempeh
– Carbohydrates, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B7 and even vitamin C that are not in the flesh, or tempeh
– Rich in minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, K, P, S, Zn
– Folic acid is high so as to cure anemia,
– Substances Flofastin, which can lower cholesterol,
– Glucan substance that has the effect of antioxidants and as anti-tumor and improve immunity / immunity, anti-viral, antibacterial and even can kill the worms,
– Substances Pleuran, which is good for skin care, as it can bind water, moisturize the skin and as an anti-inflammatory
– Rich in fiber, so it is good for digestion,
Once we will know the nutritional content of oyster mushrooms are very complete and well, it’s time we start to try and switch to consume the oyster mushrooms right now (it’s vegetables or side dishes), to improve nutrition, health and intelligence of our families.
The price is cheap compared to meat / fish a lot, high nutritional, easily processed / cooked, tasty and delicious taste, guaranteed halal because 100% pure organic.
Here are some other benefits of mushrooms:
1. Lose weight. Mushrooms contain about 80-90 percent water with a low calorie content.
2. In addition, mushrooms also contain very little sodium and fat, and 8-10 percent of the dry component of the fungus is fiber. Therefore, this food is ideal for those who are following the weight control program or diet to control hypertension.
3. The source of potassium. Mushrooms are rich in potassium, a mineral that helps lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of stroke. One medium portabella mushroom has revealed more potassium than a banana or a glass of orange juice. 4. A pint of mushrooms also provide 20-40 percent of your daily copper ajuran. Copper is a mineral that contains heart-protecting components.
5. Fight free radicals. Mushrooms are rich in riboflavin, niacin, and selenium. Selenium is an antioxidant that works with vitamin E to protect cells from free radical damage.
6. Reduce the risk of prostate cancer. In addition to fighting free radicals, selenium in mushrooms also help prevent prostate cancer. Baltimore who studies aging study found that those who consumed selenium dose twice daily recommended 65 percent lower risk of developing prostate cancer. Men with the lowest selenium levels are four to five times more likely to develop prostate cancer than those with the highest selenium levels in the blood.
7. Prevent breast cancer. Button mushrooms contain functional components that inhibit the activity of aromatase (an enzyme involved in the production of estrogen) and 5-alpha-reductase (the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT function). Recent findings indicate that the button mushrooms can reduce the risk of breast cancer and prostate cancer. Button mushroom extract reduces the multiplication of cells and reduce tumor size. Effects of chemotherapy can be seen with the intake of about 100 grams of mushrooms per day.
8. Overcome the flu. In China and Japan, shiitake mushrooms have been used for centuries to cope with colds and flu. Lentinan, isolated from shiitake mushroom stems, expressed stimulates the immune system, helps fight infection, and showed antitumor activity. (IK / OL-5)
Recognizing the importance of consumption of Mushrooms for our health and family then various innovations presented at the mushroom menu DJAMOER shops.
The wide variety of menus, ranging from chrispy mushroom, mushroom satay, ca mushroom, mushroom fried rice, Omelete, cah Mushrooms, Kwetiuw mold, mildew and other Soup …